We are looking for NATIVE English teachers (America,Canada,UK,Australia preferred)
We have 2 positions to be filled in the kindergarten,primary school and middle school level in the public schools in Thailand
Available : immediately
- Be Native speaker of English.
-TEFL or TESOL are desirable
-Experience preferred but not strictly required
-High spirit of adventures and a sense of humor
- Contact hours 20-25 teaching hours per week depend on schools.
- Monday-Friday 8.00 A.M. - 4.00 P.M.
-Arrange all the courses properly
-Be patient to the students
-Make the class active and the students participate in it
-Join some necessary extracurricular activities
- 25,000-35,000 THB depend on qualification.
- Help obtain Non-immigrant visa and work permit for qualified teachers who meet the Education department requirements.
- Free internet access at the schools at specific time.
- Help find the accommodation.
- No classes during school holidays.
- 1 year contract, renewable.
- Teacher could explore through out Thailand during holidays.
- We also provide summer school, English camp, teacher training and volunteer during school holidays.
Please contact us as soon as possible with the following documents:
- Resume with a recent photo.
- Copy of your passport.
- Copy your highest education certification in any field.
- Other certificates that might be relevant to teaching.
- Police Clearance Certificate (If you have any).
- 2-3 min self-introduction video clip.
Future applicants are also welcome. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Gift School of English
Tel:+ 66 86 3318686 E-mail: email@example.com